It’s Get It Loud in Libraries Week, and staff at Carmarthenshire’s libraries are not keeping quiet about all the activities they’ve got planned.
Librarians across the UK will be making some noise to get people in through their doors and enjoying a host of entertainment, and here in Carmarthenshire there’s plenty on offer.
- Tuesday October 9, 10.15am to 11.15am – Storytime for pre-school children with lots of noise
- Tuesday October 9, 1.30pm to 2.30pm – Cymraeg i Blant with singing and musical instruments
- Tuesday October 9, 5pm to 6pm – Singing with Tenovus Choir
- Sunday October 14, 4pm – Exclusive live music gig with the Estrons
- Monday October 8, 10.15am – Twmpath session with folk group Jac Y Do and pupils from year five Ysgol Cymraeg Rhydaman
- Monday October 8, 1pm to 1.45pm – Welsh story and rhyme session for pre-school children
- Wednesday October 10, 1.30pm – Jamboree with Siani Sionc
- Tuesday October 9, 3.45pm – Singing with Pembrey School Choir
- Friday October 12, 10am – Stori a Chan (story and song)
- Tuesday October 9, 10am – Menter Stori a Chan (story and song)