Arrangements over the Christmas holiday period for bus services operated on behalf of Carmarthenshire County Council, including the Carmarthen Park and Ride, Bwcabus and Carmarthenshire’s Dial-a-Ride have been made available.
- Monday, December 24– Normal services will operate except evening journeys on services 129, T1, and X13 will terminate early.
- Tuesday and Wednesday December 25 and 26 – No services
- Thursday, Friday and Saturday December 27, 28 and 29 – Normal services will operate but with Saturday timetables on services 124 and 128
- Sunday, December 30 – Normal Sunday services
- Monday, December 31 – Normal services will operate except evening journeys on services 129, T1, and X13 will terminate early.
- Tuesday, January 1 – No services
- Wednesday, January 2 – Normal services will resume
For information on bus services which are operated commercially or on behalf of other County Councils, please contact the bus operators directly or Traveline Cymru on 0800 464 0000 or at www.traveline.cymru
Passengers wishing to book journeys for travel on Carmarthenshire’s Dial-a-ride services on December 27, 28, 29, 31 and January, 2 2019 must do so on 01267 228 326 by 12 noon on December 24.
Passengers wishing to book journeys for travel on the Bwcabus service during the holiday period should note that the call centre opening hours may be reduced on some days during the holiday period – for further details contact 01239 801 601 or go to www.bwcabus.info